We are meeting in-person at 9:00 and 10:45am!
As we regather we are taking all necessary precautions, social distancing, and prioritizing health and safety. If you are not comfortable gathering in-person yet, we totally understand! Our services and sermon notes will continue to be posted online weekly. Please contact us for any questions you may have!
Masks will not be required to attend service, however we will have masks available for attenders and our welcome team and staff will be wearing masks.
We will continue to worship together as a church family on Sunday mornings. There will be multiple ways to stay connected!
- Head over to our Watch & Listen page to find each weeks video sermon, sermon notes, community group questions, and more!
- Subscribe to our Youtube page to find our most recent sermon HERE. Share this link with friends and family so you can watch together.
- Watch with us on Sunday mornings through our Facebook page HERE
- Follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all announcements and new info HERE
Pastor Kevin, Chrissy Redding (Children's Director), and Brett Gray (Merge Director) will have
additional resources to help keep our kids and students connected and busy.
You will be able to find these videos and materials once they are
released on our Watch & Listen page.
• Family Church Guide HERE
We understand that many schools and workplaces are closed and that many families are spending time at home. This is a "Family Church Guide" to help you navigate spending time in worship and prayer with your kids in your own home. You will also be able to find kid-friendly discussion questions along with some spiritual parenting tips and advice.
• Helping our Communities HERE
As always, check-in on each other; and if you have needs, share them with others in your
Community Group, your circle of friends, or to the church at (602) 569-0311 so that we can be a
body together. Through the provided link above, you will find many resources on how to reach out and help our community.
If you are able to help serve our community by bringing groceries to those who are high risk,
picking up prescriptions, helping with pets, etc. Please fill out the "I Can Help" form.
I Need Help: HERE
If you are in a position where you yourself need some assistance in grocery shopping, somebody
to pray with, yard work, etc. Please fill out our "I Need Help" form. Someone from the church will
be in contact with you right away.
• Worship Playlist HERE
• Right Now Media is an online video streaming service that provides you with on-demand biblical content.